how to edit
CHAPLIN IN A NEW ERA
Chaplin in a new era!
This concept was in my mind for quite some time where we find a woman in the form of Chaplin and @kat.kristian our model was very much up for this editorial with all positive vibes. She’s just too stunning you must check her out.
Please take a look at the images.
Hey hey hey! What's happening?
They always ask me which camera do you use, is it "Canon Mark III"? well firstly I would like to let you all know that now we have Mark IV in market so you might want to update your knowledge, and I use anything and every thing which can take pictures for me cause you know what I don't depend on the equipments I believe in my self, I know i can create fantastic images with any camera or lets say any "phone"!
This blog is dedicated to all of them who would want to do phone photography but not sure how to do it. Well guys its easy, trust me it is the "easiest thing ever". We all have smartphones, right? well if you don't then I'm really sorry I cant buy you one. Anyhow, Here are some tips, might be helpful for you all.
Shoot on Grid Mode on (Rule of third)
1. Go to your mobile's Camera setting - look for grid mode if you dont find please youtube about how to switch on grid mode on your mobile phone.
2. Try and research about Rule of Third. You'll will have better understanding.
- Understanding Natural Lighting (Ambient Light)
1. Try to shoot outdoor when there is a good light.
2. You could experiment low light on your phone once you get better.
- Subject & Background
1. You ll have to understand what background will suit your subject.
2. Not every images will look beautiful till you flavour it with a great and suitable background.
- Color Wheel (Color Theory)
1. Editing your image is very important and we have few applications which does really good job. My Favourite is SNAPSEED.
2. You can enhance your images, play with exposure, contrast, crop, transform any thing and every possible, in this application.
3. You ll find this application free on App store in iOS or Play Store in android.
Here are some images I've clicked on my smart phone:
Check how I edited the image on Snapseed.
Left images are edited*
Hope this blog was useful for all of you. Thank you!